My friend, Peter posted in our bookclub page about the Proust Questionnaire, and since I have some minutes to spare today… and it seems like something I would do.. Here’s me answering 10 questions that Peter posted.
(Copy pasted from the Flips Flipping Pages Groups page. Post by Peter S. aka KyusiReader. My answers are in itallics)
The Proust Questionnaire
Marcel Proust was only 14 when he answered a series of questions (now called the Proust Questionnaire) posed by his friend Antoinette. In 2003, the album where Proust wrote his answers to the questionnaire auctioned for €102,000 (around $120,000)! I’ve posted the first 10 questions here. I think it will be fun to read your responses.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Fruity cold drink after a surf session while cuddling in my SO’s arms, while looking at my family frolic in the sand.
2. What is your greatest fear? Blood and death.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I wish I was a bit more driven, like as competitive as I was before.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? When they’re mean and jealous. 🙂
5. Which living person do you most admire? my mommy
6. What is your greatest extravagance? food, the stuff that I eat.
7. What is your current state of mind? Really good. We’re talking rainbows, unicorns and all. 🙂
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Being smart or intelligent or witty.
9. On what occasion do you lie? I don’t like saying mean things to people. General rule is not lie really, but just not say anything. Or if someone annoys me, and they’re spouting something wrong, I don’t tell them that they’re wrong.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? I wish I had more twerking equipment. 🙂
Fun right? 🙂 Go answer!